---
title: "Wizfi360 TCP can’t retrive fully the response"
url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/15626"
markdown_url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/15626/md"
type: "Forum topic"
category: "Ethernet Chips"
author: "fcampanini"
created: "2025-03-09T17:22:28+09:00"
last_activity: "2025-03-13T10:56:56+09:00"
language: "en"
tags: ["STM32"]
views: 5
replies: 2
source: "WIZnet Makers forum (https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/)"
---

# Wizfi360 TCP can’t retrive fully the response

## Question

Asked by fcampanini on 2025-03-09 in Ethernet Chips.

Hello,

I am integrating a w360 with a stm32f439. I’m using UART and AT commands to interact . Problem is that in some case the TCP response to GET request is not fully retrieved.

I mean the same code and calls using my fiber connection works fine but connecting with the phone which is slower i can’t fully get all response data. The data seems truncated.

I am using blocking HAL UART receive function ( so no interrupt”. I tried to increase SW timeout in my function inside the STM but without any effect. It seems the W360 stops receiving after a couple of seconds.

Question: is there a way to increase the waiting time on the 360 with AT command? Any other suggestion?

Thanks

Filo

## Replies

### Reply 1 by fcampanini, 2025-03-09

Commands such as AT+RECV_TIMEOUT and AT+GETSOCKOPT do not exists in the documentation. Tested via tera term they both provide ERROR as response.

Fine to use AI to replay but maybe you should setup your own RAG to give correct answers on your technology.

Other suggestions?

### Reply 2 by Aimee0, 2025-03-13

When data truncation occurs, use a tool like **Wireshark** to check whether the Ethernet packets are received completely without being truncated.

Additionally, try connecting a serial module to the WizFi360 instead of the STM board and use a terminal program (e.g., Hercules, PuTTY) to verify whether the data is received correctly.

---

Source: https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/15626
