---
title: "W55RP20, UDP server example, no debug prints"
url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/15598"
markdown_url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/15598/md"
type: "Forum topic"
category: "MCU & Boards"
author: "Zlikavac"
created: "2025-02-21T07:05:19+09:00"
last_activity: "2025-02-21T07:05:19+09:00"
language: "en"
tags: ["C/C++", "W55RP20"]
views: 1
replies: 0
source: "WIZnet Makers forum (https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/)"
---

# W55RP20, UDP server example, no debug prints

## Question

Asked by Zlikavac on 2025-02-21 in MCU & Boards.

Hello,

I'm using W55RP20-EVB-PICO board and exploring c/c++ example codes,
in VS code studio.
I'm building w5x00_udp_server.c example, in c file I'm defining

/* Loopback test debug message printout enable */

#define _LOOPBACK_DEBUG_

which is also defined in loopback.h
After compiling and loading firmware, on the serial terminal, I'm just getting network configuration prints and no debug prints...

=================================================
W5500 network configuration : static

MAC : 00:08:DC:12:34:56
IP : 192.168.1.150
Subnet Mask : 255.255.255.0
Gateway : 0.0.0.0
DNS : 0.0.0.0
====================================================================================================

0:Opened, UDP loopback, port [5000]

Using Hercules terminal, I can send UDP and receive UDP packets.

How to get debug printouts?

Thanks

---

Source: https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/15598
