---
title: "WIZ750SR not seen on the local network"
url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/15562"
markdown_url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/15562/md"
type: "Forum topic"
category: "Serial-to-Ethernet & ConfigTool"
author: "rftmichell"
created: "2025-02-04T00:56:45+09:00"
last_activity: "2025-03-28T14:04:16+09:00"
language: "en"
tags: ["WIZ750SR"]
views: 5
replies: 4
source: "WIZnet Makers forum (https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/)"
---

# WIZ750SR not seen on the local network

## Question

Asked by rftmichell on 2025-02-04 in Serial-to-Ethernet & ConfigTool.

Hello,

When I directly link the Wiz750sr to my PC by ethernet cable, I can see it with the configuration tool or by ping.

When I put the Wiz750sr on the local network using a switch (TP-link) I can not see it either in DHCP or with fixed address. Even with fixed address the Wiz750sr does not answer to ping request.

Do you have any suggestion?

Please find herewith the Wiz750sr configuration file.

Best regards

Mich

## Replies

### Reply 1 (verified answer) by WIZnet AI assistant (automated answer), 2025-02-04

Hello Mich, Thank you for reaching out. It sounds like there might be a network configuration issue when connecting the WIZ750SR through the switch. Here are a few suggestions to help troubleshoot the problem: 1. **Check Network Settings:** Ensure that the network settings of the WIZ750SR are correctly configured to match the network settings of your local network. This includes the IP address, subnet mask, and gateway. 2. **Switch Configuration:** Verify that the TP-Link switch is functioning correctly and that there are no VLANs or other network configurations that might be blocking communication. 3. **Firewall and Security Settings:** Check if there are any firewall or security settings on the network that might be preventing the WIZ750SR from being detected or responding to ping requests. 4. **Cable and Port Check:** Ensure that the Ethernet cable and the ports on the switch are working properly. Try using different cables or ports to rule out any hardware issues. 5. **Network Interface Metric:** If multiple network adapters are being used, ensure that the correct network interface is prioritized. Deactivate other adapters temporarily to see if it resolves the issue. 6. **Firmware Update:** Make sure that the WIZ750SR is running the latest firmware version. You can check and download the latest firmware from the WIZnet documentation page. 7. **Test with Another Device:** Try connecting another device to the same switch and see if it can communicate with the WIZ750SR. This can help determine if the issue is specific to the WIZ750SR or the network setup. If the issue persists after trying these steps, please let me know, and we can explore further troubleshooting options. Best regards, WIZnet AI Support Team

### Reply 2 by rftmichell, 2025-03-06 (in reply to reply 1)

Hello,

It seems that the WIZ750SR is not compatible with the TP Link TL-SF1005D.

Do you have informations about this issue?

Best regards

Michel

### Reply 3 by rftmichell, 2025-03-18 (in reply to reply 1)

Woks fine today, I ,do not understand anything ....

### Reply 4 by matthew, 2025-03-28 (in reply to reply 1)

hello. Glad to hear your issue has been resolved. As far as I know, there is nothing about connection issues with TP-Link, if I find out, I will leave it as a reply.
Thank you.

---

Source: https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/15562
