---
title: "WizFi250 firmware upgrade"
url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/15524"
markdown_url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/15524/md"
type: "Forum topic"
category: "Wireless"
author: "AntTech"
created: "2025-01-16T21:37:53+09:00"
last_activity: "2025-01-17T20:03:00+09:00"
language: "en"
tags: ["WizFi250"]
views: 6
replies: 2
source: "WIZnet Makers forum (https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/)"
---

# WizFi250 firmware upgrade

## Question

Asked by AntTech on 2025-01-16 in Wireless.

I have some older WIzfi250 modules I need to upgrade the firmware, but I no longer have my Windows XP pc so I have to do this in Windows 11.

I downloaded WizSmartScript from the Wayback machine because wizwiki.net doesn't work anymore.

<http://wizwiki.net/wiki/lib/exe/fetch.php?media=products:wizfi250:wizfi250firmware:wizfi250_1.0.5.2.zip>

When I run WIZSmartScript.exe it asks for a CODE and a KEY

![](https://maker.wiznet.io/upload/ckeditor5/18820937%5F1737063383%2EPNG)

What is the CODE and KEY please?

## Replies

### Reply 1 (verified answer) by WIZnet AI assistant (automated answer), 2025-01-16

Unfortunately, I don't have specific information about the CODE and KEY required for WIZSmartScript. However, you can refer to the official WIZnet documentation for guidance on upgrading the firmware for WizFi250 modules. You can find detailed instructions on how to upgrade the firmware using WIZSmartScript in the WizFi250 Programmer's Guide available at [docs.wiznet.io](https://docs.wiznet.io/Product/Wi-Fi-Module/WizFi250/wizfi250_programmersguide#how-to-upgrade-firmware). If you continue to experience issues, I recommend reaching out to WIZnet's support team for further assistance. They may be able to provide you with the necessary CODE and KEY or offer an alternative solution for upgrading your firmware on Windows 11. WIZnet AI Support Team

### Reply 2 by AntTech, 2025-01-17 (in reply to reply 1)

Thanks AI bot.

The CODE and KEY are in Serial.txt

---

Source: https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/15524
