---
title: "custom w5500 dev board shows no link"
url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/15464"
markdown_url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/15464/md"
type: "Forum topic"
category: "Ethernet Chips"
author: "jugle14"
created: "2024-12-30T07:15:29+09:00"
last_activity: "2025-01-01T17:18:25+09:00"
language: "en"
tags: ["Arduino IDE"]
views: 4
replies: 3
source: "WIZnet Makers forum (https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/)"
---

# custom w5500 dev board shows no link

## Question

Asked by jugle14 on 2024-12-30 in Ethernet Chips.

Hi guys I am developing a custom board with ESP 32 C6 and w5500 I have use the reference schematics on wizent's documentation page with internal transformer type I am using a Chinese alternative for the transformer, the hr911105a which seems to be quite popular on w5500 modules but right now I am unable to get the physical LINK UP whenever I read the register phycfgr the link status shows link down what could be the issue I have tried several things, I changing the termination resistors on the differential lines my several damping resistors used software reset and hardware reset still no luck.

## Replies

### Reply 1 by Alan, 2024-12-30

Please share your schematics

Alan@wiznet.io

### Reply 2 by jugle14, 2024-12-31 (in reply to reply 1)

How do i attach images here?

### Reply 3 by jugle14, 2025-01-01 (in reply to reply 1)

this is the schematics <https://justpaste.it/cnvph>

---

Source: https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/15464
