---
title: "I can't send data in interrupt mode with 2 sockets(w5500)"
url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/15379"
markdown_url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/15379/md"
type: "Forum topic"
category: "IO Modules"
author: "oytunkomur"
created: "2024-12-06T23:23:09+09:00"
last_activity: "2024-12-06T23:23:09+09:00"
language: "en"
tags: ["W5500"]
views: 3
replies: 0
source: "WIZnet Makers forum (https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/)"
---

# I can't send data in interrupt mode with 2 sockets(w5500)

## Question

Asked by oytunkomur on 2024-12-06 in IO Modules.

Hello, I have a w5500 lite module and I am writing a modbustcp ip application with stm32. I am getting the receive, connect and disconnet statuses with interrupt. When working with a single port, everything works very well. All functions work without any problems. However, when I open 2 ports, I can read data with interrupt, but when I send data, w5500 stops giving interrupts, and there is no connect and disconnet. In short, w5500 crashes. I could not solve this problem. I would be glad if you help me. If you wish, I can share the source code.

---

Source: https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/15379
