---
title: "w5500 with esp32 s3 wroom clip"
url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/15346"
markdown_url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/15346/md"
type: "Forum topic"
category: "Ethernet Chips"
author: "karlkiesinger"
created: "2024-11-11T06:32:29+09:00"
last_activity: "2024-11-17T01:45:07+09:00"
language: "en"
views: 1
replies: 1
source: "WIZnet Makers forum (https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/)"
---

# w5500 with esp32 s3 wroom clip

## Question

Asked by karlkiesinger on 2024-11-11 in Ethernet Chips.

Hi all,

I made a PCB board with esp32 s3 clip. I only get a link led on and off then a action led on and off not at the same time.

I do not know where to start trouble shooting this trouble.

I can connect to the esp32 board drop a program into it. the w5500 keep only doing blinking led on the Ethernet Connector

Check the volt on Crystals CRYSTAL 25.0000MHZ I got 1.69DC

I have include the PCB and schematic

Thank you for any help

## Replies

### Reply 1 by karlkiesinger, 2024-11-17

The VDD pin has 3.3V

I am using pin from esp32 S3

pin 9 for reset

pin 10 CS

pin 11 MOSI

pin 12 SCK

pin 13 MISO

I think I have a Crystal trouble ordered a MICROPROCESSOR Crystal.

I have CERAMIC Crystal

Thank you

---

Source: https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/15346
