---
title: "Wizfi360 transparent mode with SoftAP and TCP-Server?"
url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/15287"
markdown_url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/15287/md"
type: "Forum topic"
category: "Wireless"
author: "Jackson0"
created: "2022-10-03T11:03:16+09:00"
last_activity: "2022-11-08T23:12:56+09:00"
language: "en"
views: 495
replies: 5
source: "WIZnet Makers forum (https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/)"
---

# Wizfi360 transparent mode with SoftAP and TCP-Server?

## Question

Asked by Jackson0 on 2022-10-03 in Wireless.

Hi,

what I need is a module that can be configured as a SoftAP, with DHCP-Server and TCP-Server and automatically goes into transparent mode after a reset.

Here my Test Setting that don’t work:

AT+RESTORE
ready

AT+CWMODE_DEF=2
OK

AT+CIPAPMAC_CUR?
+CIPAPMAC_CUR:“02:08:dc:5d:63:62”

AT+GMR
AT version:1.1.1.9(Sep 5 2022 13:07:48)
compile time:Sep 5 2022 13:07:48

AT+CWSAP_DEF=“ASC-Modul_5d:63:62”,“”,11,0,1,0
OK

AT+CIPAP_DEF=“192.168.11.1”
OK

AT+CWDHCPS_DEF=1,120,“192.168.11.100”,“192.168.11.200”
OK

AT+CWDHCP_DEF=0,1
OK

AT+CIPMUX=1
OK

AT+CIPSERVERMAXCONN=1
OK

AT+CIPMODE=1
OK

AT+CIPSERVER=1,25000
OK

AT+SAVETRANSLINK=1,“192.168.11.1”,25000,“TCP”,25000,0
OK

But after reset module is still in command mode ![:frowning:](https://emoji.discourse-cdn.com/twitter/frowning.png?v=12)

Have I do something wrong or is the module still not support than? When not supported do you plan it?

Regards,
Michael

## Replies

### Reply 1 by austin, 2022-10-04

Hi [@Jackson0](https://maker.wiznet.io/u/jackson0)

WizFi360 is not yet supported to use transparent mode with SoftAP & TCP server.

I’m sorry I couldn’t give you the answer you wanted.

### Reply 2 by Jackson0, 2022-10-05

Are you planning to implement this feature in the near future?

### Reply 3 by austin, 2022-10-05

Hi [@Jackson0](https://maker.wiznet.io/u/jackson0)

Transparent mode with SoftAP & TCP server will be added, but there are no plans for when it will be added.

Please share your e-mail address.

If that function is added, we will send you the information by e-mail.

### Reply 4 by Jackson0, 2022-10-20 (in reply to reply 3)

Hi Austin,

I have a current project where I need this function. If you could include this function in the short term I would order at least 500 modules. Otherwise I would have to go back to the RAK415 module which supports these functions for years.

My email: mktool(AT)[gmx.net](http://gmx.net)

### Reply 5 by austin, 2022-10-24

Hi [@Jackson0](https://maker.wiznet.io/u/jackson0)

There are no plans to add that funtion in the short term.

I’m sorry to tell you this.

---

Source: https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/15287
