---
title: "WizFi360 cloud/wifi firmware update not working"
url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/15286"
markdown_url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/15286/md"
type: "Forum topic"
category: "Wireless"
author: "Jackson0"
created: "2021-10-05T20:53:41+09:00"
last_activity: "2021-10-06T10:58:43+09:00"
language: "en"
views: 517
replies: 2
source: "WIZnet Makers forum (https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/)"
---

# WizFi360 cloud/wifi firmware update not working

## Question

Asked by Jackson0 on 2021-10-05 in Wireless.

I try to update the firmware over cloud(internet) like discribed in update manual:

```
AT+CWJAP_CUR="myRouter","myPW"
WIFI CONNECTED
WIFI GOT IP

OK
AT+CIUPDATE

busy p...

OK
```

but I get always busy p… error!?

What’s wrong, do I have to setup a port in router firewall?

Regards,
Jackson

## Replies

### Reply 1 by david, 2021-10-06

Hello, Jackson
Is it the latest firmware version?? ​
Would you like to update it to the latest version 1.1.1.7, and run it again?

refer to the link below for firmware update
<https://wizwiki.net/wiki/lib/exe/fetch.php/products:wizfi360:wizfi360ds:wizfi360fug_v124e.pdf>

Best regards
David

### Reply 2 by Jackson0, 2021-10-06 (in reply to reply 1)

Hi David,

I try first 1.0.7.5 and after xmodem update I try 1.1.1.7, but I got still “busy p…”

Regards,

Michael

---

Source: https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/15286
