---
title: "WizFi360 transparent mode for TCP-Server"
url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/15285"
markdown_url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/15285/md"
type: "Forum topic"
category: "Wireless"
author: "Jackson0"
created: "2021-10-05T16:57:08+09:00"
last_activity: "2021-11-08T00:11:16+09:00"
language: "en"
views: 436
replies: 1
source: "WIZnet Makers forum (https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/)"
---

# WizFi360 transparent mode for TCP-Server

## Question

Asked by Jackson0 on 2021-10-05 in Wireless.

I would like to work with the WizFi360, but unfortunately it is too cumbersome to exchange data with a TCP server via AT commands.

I have the following scenario, I use the module to generate a SoftAP that contains a TCP server to then exchange data with a smartphone via TCP client with an app.

It is only possible to use the module with one device at a time, which is what I want.

So far I use the RakWireless RAK41x series which supports transparent mode for TCP servers (after reset it is activated automatically), but I would like to change to the newer WizFi360, but it fails because of the transparent mode for TCP servers…

Will this function be realized in the near future?

Regards,
Jackson

## Replies

### Reply 1 by austin, 2021-10-07

Replied by e-mail.

---

Source: https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/15285
