---
title: "W5500 certification"
url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/15275"
markdown_url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/15275/md"
type: "Forum topic"
category: "Ethernet Chips"
author: "mzedan"
created: "2024-09-08T13:26:29+09:00"
last_activity: "2024-09-08T13:41:09+09:00"
language: "en"
views: 4
replies: 2
source: "WIZnet Makers forum (https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/)"
---

# W5500 certification

## Question

Asked by mzedan on 2024-09-08 in Ethernet Chips.

Hello,
I am not sure if I am posting in the right forum.
We plan to import quantities for w5500 bu we will need a copy of compliance or conformity certificates to be able to clear it from customs.
Where can I get a copy of W5500 compliance certificates?
Thank you

## Replies

### Reply 1 by Eugeny, 2024-09-08

This must be managerial/business question. Depends on how you are going to import the chips. If you use local distributor, then I think it would be more appropriate to ask distributor for that required documentation. If you are distributor yourself, contact their sales at sales@wiznet.eu (shop@wiznet.eu) or sales@wiznet.hk. Not sure what office serves ME / Egypt.

### Reply 2 by mzedan, 2024-09-08 (in reply to reply 1)

Thank you

---

Source: https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/15275
