---
title: "MQTT FOR w5500 using stm32 nucleo 144 Board"
url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/15236"
markdown_url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/15236/md"
type: "Forum topic"
category: "Ethernet Chips"
author: "kamal"
created: "2024-06-10T04:52:16+09:00"
last_activity: "2024-06-10T05:06:45+09:00"
language: "en"
views: 128
replies: 0
source: "WIZnet Makers forum (https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/)"
---

# MQTT FOR w5500 using stm32 nucleo 144 Board

## Question

Asked by kamal on 2024-06-10 in Ethernet Chips.

Hello Team,

I am new to this forum as well as this wiznet chip. I’m trying to setup a secure MQTT connection using a W5500 module connected with stm32f429zi nucleo144 board and I’m having some problems. Below I uploaded my code, which is based on the library of mqtt and w5500 whichever wiznet given.

I used the same library.

**Problem:-**Till the uart message of network connected it is happening. but during the calling time of mqttconnect, it is going to the infinite loop.

could you please share the feedback? Is there any source code or way to solve this?

Thank you in advance.

Best Regards,
Kamal
[W5500_stm32_mqtt.zip](https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/legacyFile.asp?path=zVOs4AVXGcGks4QGDyUA4ZSaGZv.zip) (7.7 MB)

---

Source: https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/15236
