---
title: "W5500-EVB-Pico : Better httpServer implementation?"
url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/15160"
markdown_url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/15160/md"
type: "Forum topic"
category: "Ethernet Chips"
author: "Alexander Plummer"
created: "2024-02-26T23:34:06+09:00"
last_activity: "2024-02-27T20:35:22+09:00"
language: "en"
views: 225
replies: 1
source: "WIZnet Makers forum (https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/)"
---

# W5500-EVB-Pico : Better httpServer implementation?

## Question

Asked by Alexander Plummer on 2024-02-26 in Ethernet Chips.

I am using the httpServer implementation in ioLibrary_Driver to host a small webserver.
It is *absolutely riddled* with bugs, the code hasn’t been updated in 6 years, and no one responds to issues on GitHub anymore.

I’d rather not have to roll my own implementation. Can anyone out there point me to a different implementation of an HTTP server that can run on a W5500? I don’t need it to be fancy, just be able to host a small page that I can configure the device with.

Thanks

## Replies

### Reply 1 by Alexander Plummer, 2024-02-27

I’ve decided to just use the Arduino library instead

---

Source: https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/15160
