---
title: "Communicating with a rest sharp client"
url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/15158"
markdown_url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/15158/md"
type: "Forum topic"
category: "Ethernet Chips"
author: "WizPete"
created: "2024-02-26T13:38:36+09:00"
last_activity: "2024-02-26T13:38:36+09:00"
language: "en"
views: 87
replies: 0
source: "WIZnet Makers forum (https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/)"
---

# Communicating with a rest sharp client

## Question

Asked by WizPete on 2024-02-26 in Ethernet Chips.

I try to get a rest server on the W5500 working. the problem is that restsharp sends the the HTTP Header and the Body in two TCP Frames. When I send a 200 Ok as a response to the header everything works fine, but the second TCP Frame arrives after the 200 Ok. So I want to send the 200 ok after the body is received, but then the Header send from restharp has to be acknowledged. When I do this with a transmitted text from W5500, restsharp answers with “protocol violation” when I try to ack the Header from restsharp with something like setSn_CR(s, Sn_CR_LISTEN) or setSn_CR(s, Sn_CR_SEND_KEEP) W5500 always sends a Fin/Ack telegram. Maybe I am not the first one who has this problem, I think it’s a very common problem with restsharp. Anyway, I hope someone can help me.

---

Source: https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/15158
