---
title: "w5500 WebServer"
url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/15140"
markdown_url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/15140/md"
type: "Forum topic"
category: "Ethernet Chips"
author: "Sametzedmir"
created: "2024-02-02T14:32:37+09:00"
last_activity: "2024-02-02T14:32:37+09:00"
language: "en"
views: 99
replies: 0
source: "WIZnet Makers forum (https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/)"
---

# w5500 WebServer

## Question

Asked by Sametzedmir on 2024-02-02 in Ethernet Chips.

Hello,
I am making a webserver application with W5500. I use sample projects on Github. I don’t know what kind of data set to send when setting the Uart side. This may be partly because I am not familiar with the HTML protocol. I found updating the network settings on Github. And like this

```
*len = sprintf((char *)buf, "NetinfoCallback({\"mac\":\"%.2X:%.2X:%.2X:%.2X:%.2X:%.2X\",\
											\"ip\":\"%d.%d.%d.%d\",\
											\"gw\":\"%d.%d.%d.%d\",\
											\"sn\":\"%d.%d.%d.%d\",\
											\"dns\":\"%d.%d.%d.%d\",\
											});",
											netinfo.mac[0], netinfo.mac[1], netinfo.mac[2], netinfo.mac[3], netinfo.mac[4], netinfo.mac[5],
											netinfo.ip[0], netinfo.ip[1], netinfo.ip[2], netinfo.ip[3],
											netinfo.gw[0], netinfo.gw[1], netinfo.gw[2], netinfo.gw[3],
											netinfo.sn[0], netinfo.sn[1], netinfo.sn[2], netinfo.sn[3],
											netinfo.dns[0], netinfo.dns[1], netinfo.dns[2], netinfo.dns[3]
											);
```

How can I send this to UartinfoCallback?
I am using W5500’s own libraries. I also use the codes provided to us on github.

Thanks.

---

Source: https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/15140
