---
title: "Wiz750sr-110 rs232 to Ethtrnet"
url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/15043"
markdown_url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/15043/md"
type: "Forum topic"
category: "Serial-to-Ethernet & ConfigTool"
author: "ori david ivri"
created: "2023-10-19T07:51:14+09:00"
last_activity: "2023-10-23T02:01:41+09:00"
language: "en"
views: 210
replies: 1
source: "WIZnet Makers forum (https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/)"
---

# Wiz750sr-110 rs232 to Ethtrnet

## Question

Asked by ori david ivri on 2023-10-19 in Serial-to-Ethernet & ConfigTool.

Hello.

I try to use Wiz750sr-110 to convert Ethernet to RS-232 and back.
I configed the device by Ethernet by Wizconfig and still I can’t see any data on any side.
I tried to use in Hterm and packet sender to send datd and wireshark to the ethernet line.
Ther is a communication on the Ethernet lin but I still can’t see any data transmitting out of the device at the serial and the Ethrnet side.
what can I do to fix it and make it work?

Thanks

## Replies

### Reply 1 by irina, 2023-10-23

I think it would be nice to watch the video below before it worked.
I recorded the computer screen without subtitles, but I think it will be helpful to you.
<https://youtu.be/qz17wx6jaVw?si=qqWPEsvycvWc8JmA>

---

Source: https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/15043
