---
title: "Configuration of DSSS modulation"
url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/14976"
markdown_url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/14976/md"
type: "Forum topic"
category: "Wireless"
author: "Sushma N S"
created: "2023-07-19T05:57:02+09:00"
last_activity: "2024-04-23T09:19:43+09:00"
language: "en"
views: 230
replies: 2
source: "WIZnet Makers forum (https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/)"
---

# Configuration of DSSS modulation

## Question

Asked by Sushma N S on 2023-07-19 in Wireless.

Hi Team,

I’m working on wizfi360-PA,
AT+GMR
AT version:1.0.7.5(Oct 5 2020 17:23:23)
SDK version:3.2.0(a0ffff9f)

I’m just want to confirm that which modulation technique is used in the Wi-Fi module. Is that the default one are we using, if so which is that.

Here I’m interested to use DSSS modulation technique, so can we configure that using any command mode or in other way.

I had gone through the AT command manual, there haven’t mention about the configuration of modulation.

With Regards,
Sushma

## Replies

### Reply 1 by Sushma N S, 2023-08-21

Hi Team,

Please do reply for this

### Reply 2 by eeestward, 2024-04-23

hello,I want to ask if you have solved the timeout issue with WizFi360 ?

---

Source: https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/14976
