---
title: "WIZnet-S2E-Tool-GUI 1.5.2 COMPILE in win10."
url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/14963"
markdown_url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/14963/md"
type: "Forum topic"
category: "Serial-to-Ethernet & ConfigTool"
author: "WiznetSis"
created: "2023-07-10T02:34:04+09:00"
last_activity: "2023-07-12T22:26:33+09:00"
language: "en"
views: 268
replies: 17
source: "WIZnet Makers forum (https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/)"
---

# WIZnet-S2E-Tool-GUI 1.5.2 COMPILE in win10.

## Question

Asked by WiznetSis on 2023-07-10 in Serial-to-Ethernet & ConfigTool.

What would be the correct and updated versions to be able to work with WIZnet-S2E-Tool-GUI 1.5.2 ?

PyQt5 which version?
for python 3.11.4 (according to the python page replaces ver. 3.8.1).

[![image](https://maker.wiznet.io/forum_uploads/wiznet/original/2X/2/22bced1d92ae9caa0aeaae181eb622ff74618b04.png) image1478×725 30.2 KB](https://maker.wiznet.io/forum_uploads/wiznet/original/2X/2/22bced1d92ae9caa0aeaae181eb622ff74618b04.png)

## Replies

### Reply 1 by rena, 2023-07-10

Hi,
wizconfig-1.5.2 uses pyqt5 5.15.x (latest version).
I removed the version that was specified in the `requirements.txt` file.
If you’re using python 3.11.4, you’ll need to use the latest version of pyqt5 as well.
Is there any problem?

### Reply 2 by WiznetSis, 2023-07-11 (in reply to reply 1)

Greetings.
I sent steps carried out and a brief description of the error
it can not be executed

any problem with any version?

Thank you

1: C:\Programas\PyQ5xx\PyQt5-5.15.2 (julio2023)\PyQt5-5.15.9\PyQt5-5.15.9>**pip install pyqt5**

2: C:\Programas\PyQ5xx\PyQt5-5.15.2 (julio2023)\PyQt5-5.15.9\PyQt5-5.15.9>**pip install ifaddr**

3: C:\Programas\PyQ5xx\PyQt5-5.15.2 (julio2023)\PyQt5-5.15.9\PyQt5-5.15.9>**python freeze**

[![image](https://maker.wiznet.io/forum_uploads/wiznet/original/2X/9/9f77995d2ef2b54d7c4ffafec72bf73a51a22584.jpeg) image885×344 88.3 KB](https://maker.wiznet.io/forum_uploads/wiznet/original/2X/9/9f77995d2ef2b54d7c4ffafec72bf73a51a22584.jpeg)

![image](https://maker.wiznet.io/forum_uploads/wiznet/original/2X/0/0f58eec8b077ac322f62ec390ac1c2e160930a2a.png)
etc
![image](https://maker.wiznet.io/forum_uploads/wiznet/original/2X/b/b595190017c9690af2cb3785662efd2d28465f98.png)
etc
![image](https://maker.wiznet.io/forum_uploads/wiznet/original/2X/a/ac7b30c8c4f14ca8d745e6ce4b85d9bf00c6ebfe.png)
etc

![image](https://maker.wiznet.io/forum_uploads/wiznet/original/2X/d/dd97c1efd027d865a4953d60bf48638c56e61d0e.png)

[![image](https://maker.wiznet.io/forum_uploads/wiznet/original/2X/e/e5e80133bf363ae3cdf6b7ec7754f2eca2114fa2.png) image748×116 80.8 KB](https://maker.wiznet.io/forum_uploads/wiznet/original/2X/e/e5e80133bf363ae3cdf6b7ec7754f2eca2114fa2.png)

[![image](https://maker.wiznet.io/forum_uploads/wiznet/original/2X/7/7a49149dc859003d49e83e5e2580b6fae9f1bbaa.jpeg) image743×410 110 KB](https://maker.wiznet.io/forum_uploads/wiznet/original/2X/7/7a49149dc859003d49e83e5e2580b6fae9f1bbaa.jpeg)

![image](https://maker.wiznet.io/forum_uploads/wiznet/original/2X/8/8f99c6b8c3a9536fe360bf2db7b775986a6ed98e.png)

![image](https://maker.wiznet.io/forum_uploads/wiznet/original/2X/4/46a56e142b36864da6c347bcacc3a35d6d7e65dc.png)
when executing (.exe) it gives this error
![image](https://maker.wiznet.io/forum_uploads/wiznet/original/2X/6/656acf21e29d7377dc7940bdbebceb5a8a6bdce7.png)

### Reply 3 by rena, 2023-07-11

The cause of the problem was the missing requests package, which I put in because it was needed for a feature I was going to add later.
I only updated this in the `develop` branch.
I’ve merged it into the master branch now, please download it again and test it.

May I ask why you are building it yourself? Are you using a different environment?

### Reply 4 by WiznetSis, 2023-07-11

Como siempre “muchas gracias por sus respuestas”
As always “thank you very much for your answers”

### Reply 5 by WiznetSis, 2023-07-11

Greetings.
As they use it in different places, it often happens that they configure some things wrong. By changing options (modifying the program menu) and adding extra texts in S2E Tool GUI, many failures due to configuration errors are avoided. This is why the program is touched.

### Reply 6 by WiznetSis, 2023-07-11

What would be the update I need to download to try again (link?)

### Reply 7 by rena, 2023-07-11

Okay, thanks for the clarification.
If there are any features you’d like to see added to the official release, please feel free to let us know.
You can use the forums, or leave it in an Issue or Discussion page in the Github repository.

As always, thank you for your interest.

### Reply 8 by rena, 2023-07-11

You can download it from the Github master branch.

- [GitHub - Wiznet/WIZnet-S2E-Tool-GUI: GUI Configuration tool for WIZnet serial to ethernet devices.](https://github.com/Wiznet/WIZnet-S2E-Tool-GUI)

You can use the `git clone https://github.com/Wiznet/WIZnet-S2E-Tool-GUI` command, or download the ZIP.
![image](https://maker.wiznet.io/forum_uploads/wiznet/original/2X/0/04e4b0447db753d5d4c40fa479edb481bda10935.png)

When installing the package, recommend using the following command.

```
pip install -r requirements.txt
```

### Reply 9 by WiznetSis, 2023-07-12

resultados de la prueba

[![image](https://maker.wiznet.io/forum_uploads/wiznet/original/2X/9/99c96e957f867bb7374fd4da5dea55bd06e14dbd.png) image1690×473 31.7 KB](https://maker.wiznet.io/forum_uploads/wiznet/original/2X/9/99c96e957f867bb7374fd4da5dea55bd06e14dbd.png)

[![image](https://maker.wiznet.io/forum_uploads/wiznet/original/2X/0/08adbabc7d99b06bbc3069d3b1e1dca00a42504e.png) image1686×743 57.4 KB](https://maker.wiznet.io/forum_uploads/wiznet/original/2X/0/08adbabc7d99b06bbc3069d3b1e1dca00a42504e.png)

[![image](https://maker.wiznet.io/forum_uploads/wiznet/original/2X/8/8d3f214844dd21bca5ca54081637beaf955471a9.png) image2159×790 116 KB](https://maker.wiznet.io/forum_uploads/wiznet/original/2X/8/8d3f214844dd21bca5ca54081637beaf955471a9.png)

Trials with successful results.

Perfect

Muchas Gracias

### Reply 10 by WiznetSis, 2023-07-12

Now functional tests:
![image](https://maker.wiznet.io/forum_uploads/wiznet/original/2X/2/28fb62c05a244b0e454adfc716c831020a156639.png)
![image](https://maker.wiznet.io/forum_uploads/wiznet/original/2X/0/0020dc88c5ff6ec475ba7d195f7a4af1bbcd9a36.png)
-Starts
-read the module without changing any parameters
-I tell him to save
-start typing all these errors and more
-you have to close the whole program

[![image](https://maker.wiznet.io/forum_uploads/wiznet/original/2X/7/74f9a7a2b549b250931581562de7a8cec9b0ddf9.png) image772×485 112 KB](https://maker.wiznet.io/forum_uploads/wiznet/original/2X/7/74f9a7a2b549b250931581562de7a8cec9b0ddf9.png)

[![image](https://maker.wiznet.io/forum_uploads/wiznet/original/2X/5/559cbd5d02012803e22cbfe120a1d34f14dde134.png) image921×678 47.4 KB](https://maker.wiznet.io/forum_uploads/wiznet/original/2X/5/559cbd5d02012803e22cbfe120a1d34f14dde134.png)

### Reply 11 by WiznetSis, 2023-07-12

IMPORTANT INFORMATION:

to verify I went to the repository page

and the version that this does the same

[![image](https://maker.wiznet.io/forum_uploads/wiznet/original/2X/2/21899c1027df1850bf00390dd0f101d402aac1b2.png) image1422×700 227 KB](https://maker.wiznet.io/forum_uploads/wiznet/original/2X/2/21899c1027df1850bf00390dd0f101d402aac1b2.png)

Someone is using version 1.5.2 in WIN 10 and it works fine?

thank you

### Reply 12 by rena, 2023-07-12

This is a parameter validation check
I tested it with 1 port device, and it seems to be malfunctioning for 2 port devices. (about Channel 2 commands)

I will deploy the fixed version quickly. Thank you for the report.

### Reply 13 by WiznetSis, 2023-07-12

Thanks to you.
I’ll try the 1-port version tomorrow and I’ll tell you

### Reply 14 by rena, 2023-07-12

I updated the [Github repository](https://github.com/Wiznet/WIZnet-S2E-Tool-GUI). (exe file in Release will upload soon)
Please test with the updated code.

### Reply 15 by WiznetSis, 2023-07-12

Stay exactly the same. Has the same errors

### Reply 16 by rena, 2023-07-12

Oh, I updated on the other branch, sorry for the confusion.
I’ve checked the update on the master branch now.

### Reply 17 by WiznetSis, 2023-07-12

Version 1.5.3 funciona ! OK

[![image](https://maker.wiznet.io/forum_uploads/wiznet/original/2X/f/feaec3947e17eae1d4c583f5d412df5feceae3b6.png) image1313×511 45 KB](https://maker.wiznet.io/forum_uploads/wiznet/original/2X/f/feaec3947e17eae1d4c583f5d412df5feceae3b6.png)

---

Source: https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/14963
