---
title: "establishment of TCP client and server between two wizfi360 module"
url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/14940"
markdown_url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/14940/md"
type: "Forum topic"
category: "Wireless"
author: "Sushma N S"
created: "2023-06-15T06:25:35+09:00"
last_activity: "2023-06-21T22:19:58+09:00"
language: "en"
views: 240
replies: 4
source: "WIZnet Makers forum (https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/)"
---

# establishment of TCP client and server between two wizfi360 module

## Question

Asked by Sushma N S on 2023-06-15 in Wireless.

Hi, I’m working on wizfi360-PA, AT+GMR AT version:1.0.7.5(Oct 5 2020 17:23:23) SDK version:3.2.0(a0ffff9f) I could have connect two wizfi module, but couldn’t establish a TCP connection. AT+CIPSERVER=1,1000 OK AT+CIPSTART=0,“TCP”,“104.164.31.0”,1000,180 AT+CIPSTART=0,“TCP”,“104.164.31.0”,1000,180 af…

## Replies

### Reply 1 by austin, 2023-06-15

Hello [@Sushma_N_S](https://maker.wiznet.io/u/sushma_n_s)

I can’t figure out where the problem is with just the information you shared.

Please share more information, such as the AT commands you used and log to figure out the problem.

### Reply 2 by Sushma N S, 2023-06-19 (in reply to reply 1)

Hi,
I’m am working on WizFi360-evb-mini,
Here I could have connect two wizfi module. But I struck in a problem of connecting the module in TCP layer connection.
How can I define the port number at client side to connect with the server side?

### Reply 3 by austin, 2023-06-19

Hi [@Sushma_N_S](https://maker.wiznet.io/u/sushma_n_s)

When connecting to the server as a client, use ‘**AT+CIPSTART**’ and enter the IP and port of the server to connect to the server.

[![image](https://maker.wiznet.io/forum_uploads/wiznet/original/2X/a/a99e0fe3d78d9037cc65289fc0e6e29dbebf3b8b.jpeg) image1164×825 181 KB](https://maker.wiznet.io/forum_uploads/wiznet/original/2X/a/a99e0fe3d78d9037cc65289fc0e6e29dbebf3b8b.jpeg)

Please refer to the document below for details.

- <https://docs.wiznet.io/img/products/wizfi360/wizfi360ds/wizfi360_atset_v1118_e.pdf>

- <https://docs.wiznet.io/img/products/wizfi360/wizfi360ds/wizfi360atcomex_v103e.pdf>

### Reply 4 by Sushma N S, 2023-06-21 (in reply to reply 3)

Hi Team,

Thank you,

From 2nd document, which is posted in the previous response was helpful me to connect.
Now I could have connect between two wizfi-360 modules in a TCP layer and can communicate between two by sending and receiving data.

With Regards,
Sushma

---

Source: https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/14940
