---
title: "Regarding AT+CIPBUFSTATUS Response"
url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/14921"
markdown_url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/14921/md"
type: "Forum topic"
category: "Wireless"
author: "Padmini"
created: "2023-05-30T09:01:24+09:00"
last_activity: "2023-06-15T22:02:12+09:00"
language: "en"
views: 374
replies: 4
source: "WIZnet Makers forum (https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/)"
---

# Regarding AT+CIPBUFSTATUS Response

## Question

Asked by Padmini on 2023-05-30 in Wireless.

Hi Team,
We are using WizFi 360 WiFi module with firmware version 1.0.7.5 and Using CIPSENDBUF Command for transmitting data.

At end of data transfer, we are using AT+CIPBUFSTATUS command to check the Status of TCP-Send-Buffer to get info of whether all the data is successfully transmitted or not.

See the below Response of AT+CIPBUFSTATUS command, the 2nd parameter ( segment ID sent ) is larger than 1st parameter ( next segment ID ). How come it is possible ?? I think next segment ID should be always higher than segment ID sent.

I mostly observed that next segment ID larger than segment ID sent, but inconsistently I am observing segment ID sent is larger than next segment ID.
At what are all scenario’s this occur ?

**39930,40098,39926,14514,9OK0,39927,SEND OK39930,40098,39927,14612,10OK0,39928,SEND OK0,39929,SEND OK*39930,40098,39929,15360,10*OK**

And I see TCP buffer size as 15360 in 1.0.7.5 version, is this correct ?

## Replies

### Reply 1 by austin, 2023-05-31

Hi [@Padmini](https://maker.wiznet.io/u/padmini)

I will check the segment ID issue.

And the TCP buffer size(TCP send buffer size) is set to 15,360.

Please refer to it.

### Reply 2 by austin, 2023-05-31

Unless you have a compelling reason to use v1.0.7.5, please use the latest version.

The latest version is v1.1.2.0.

Older versions are difficult to support.

### Reply 3 by Padmini, 2023-06-01 (in reply to reply 2)

Hi Austin,

We did see incorrect password issue with 1.1.1.7 version, Please check the below link for more details.

![](https://avatars.discourse-cdn.com/v4/letter/p/b5a626/48.png) [Incorrect Password while connecting to WizFi-360 in softAP](https://forum.wiznet.io/t/topic/9681) [WizFi360](https://maker.wiznet.io/c/wifi-module/wizfi360/194)

> Hi Team, Below are the details of WizFi-360 firmware that I am using AT version:1.1.1.7(May 4 2021 15:14:59) SDK version:3.2.0(a0ffff9f) compile time:May 4 2021 15:14:59 When i set SSID and Password for the first time (using AT+CWSAP_DEF CMD), able to connect to WiFi module and able to exchange data. When i changed the SSID/Password/both, facing incorrect password issue. Can you please help me in understanding of what is the reason for above behavior ? Thanks in advance

we need to change the SSID based on our requirement, so started using 1.0.7.5 where we are able to change the password and able to reconnect, which is not working with 1.1.1.7.

is this issue fixed in 1.1.2.0 ??

Thanks,
Padmini

### Reply 4 by austin, 2023-06-01

Hi [@Padmini](https://maker.wiznet.io/u/padmini)

I answered the link below.

- [Incorrect Password while connecting to WizFi-360 in softAP - #5 by austin](https://forum.wiznet.io/t/topic/9681/5)

---

Source: https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/14921
