---
title: "WIZ750SR Mechanical Dimension and PCB footprint"
url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/14917"
markdown_url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/14917/md"
type: "Forum topic"
category: "Serial-to-Ethernet & ConfigTool"
author: "rvertucci"
created: "2023-05-21T16:42:31+09:00"
last_activity: "2023-05-23T00:22:06+09:00"
language: "en"
views: 241
replies: 1
source: "WIZnet Makers forum (https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/)"
---

# WIZ750SR Mechanical Dimension and PCB footprint

## Question

Asked by rvertucci on 2023-05-21 in Serial-to-Ethernet & ConfigTool.

I’m trying to build the PCB footprint of WIZ750SR module but the mechanical information present on the WIZ750SR datasheet is incomplete

[![image](https://maker.wiznet.io/forum_uploads/wiznet/original/2X/2/280aa8741efd1578cf88ebc88906d89387d54744.png) image1192×865 30.4 KB](https://maker.wiznet.io/forum_uploads/wiznet/original/2X/2/280aa8741efd1578cf88ebc88906d89387d54744.png)

In particular:

- what is the Y distance of the center of pin 1 of J2 and J4 connectors from the edge of the board ?

- what is the X distance of the center of pin 1 of J1 connector from the edge of the board ?

- is it available a PCB footprint ?

## Replies

### Reply 1 by Alan, 2023-05-23

Hello. I’m sorry for the delay in answering.

I don’t know what you mean by whether footprints are available.
All materials are located in the link below.

![](https://maker.wiznet.io/forum_uploads/wiznet/original/2X/0/0d3587e683ce6f912424af01c90285ccd6d28a61.png) [docs.wiznet.io](https://docs.wiznet.io/Product/S2E-Module/WIZ750SR/datasheet)

![](https://maker.wiznet.io/forum_uploads/wiznet/original/2X/1/1c62c3ee6ae3ce074bf59833f86d4e440a16c970.png)

### [WIZ750SR Datasheet | WIZnet Document System](https://docs.wiznet.io/Product/S2E-Module/WIZ750SR/datasheet)

Hardware Specification

If you can’t see the data with Altium, should I send the data with DXF? Or should I give it to Gerber?

Thanks

[![image](https://maker.wiznet.io/forum_uploads/wiznet/original/2X/2/29567396b394f4466ec9c6765add13d982bb996a.png) image693×560 17.2 KB](https://maker.wiznet.io/forum_uploads/wiznet/original/2X/2/29567396b394f4466ec9c6765add13d982bb996a.png)

---

Source: https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/14917
