---
title: "Connection issue for https using WizFi360 module"
url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/14825"
markdown_url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/14825/md"
type: "Forum topic"
category: "Wireless"
author: "mamata.nivalkar"
created: "2023-03-08T06:22:36+09:00"
last_activity: "2023-03-14T23:05:53+09:00"
language: "en"
views: 321
replies: 4
source: "WIZnet Makers forum (https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/)"
---

# Connection issue for https using WizFi360 module

## Question

Asked by mamata.nivalkar on 2023-03-08 in Wireless.

I am working on evaluating WizFi360 module.
I have configured it as TCP client. I want to connect to https. So used command for SSL connection. It is getting connected. But while sending data, it is giving ‘ssl not supported’ in response. Please find below attached image for AT commands and its responses.

[![Wiznet360_SSL connect issue](https://maker.wiznet.io/forum_uploads/wiznet/original/2X/1/17e2545c6ca50b04f4a31f60c57d7dfcd6fad603.png) Wiznet360_SSL connect issue1366×728 42.2 KB](https://maker.wiznet.io/forum_uploads/wiznet/original/2X/1/17e2545c6ca50b04f4a31f60c57d7dfcd6fad603.png)

Can any one tell me what need to be done for this?

Thanks in Advance
Mamata

## Replies

### Reply 1 by austin, 2023-03-08

Hello [@mamata.nivalkar](https://maker.wiznet.io/u/mamata.nivalkar)

SSL does not support ‘AT+CIPSENDBUF’.

Could you try using ‘AT+CIPSEND’ instead of ‘AT+CIPSENDBUF’?

[![image](https://maker.wiznet.io/forum_uploads/wiznet/original/2X/b/b37a60274838dcbdb2a3d25b918b4d3f76d49779.png) image957×1029 40.6 KB](https://maker.wiznet.io/forum_uploads/wiznet/original/2X/b/b37a60274838dcbdb2a3d25b918b4d3f76d49779.png)

### Reply 2 by mamata.nivalkar, 2023-03-09

Hello [@austin](https://maker.wiznet.io/u/austin)
Thanks for your reply.
I have tried using ‘AT+CIPSEND’ and it is working as expected for HTTP GET request.
Now, I am trying HTTP POST request.
I need to connect to [graph.facebook.com](http://graph.facebook.com) with https. Then using whatsapp api, need to send message.
Following is the sequence

[![Wiznet360_HTTP post issue](https://maker.wiznet.io/forum_uploads/wiznet/original/2X/a/aaf6d5df4a67232f2efe4c14b1187143f3127167.png) Wiznet360_HTTP post issue1366×728 49.3 KB](https://maker.wiznet.io/forum_uploads/wiznet/original/2X/a/aaf6d5df4a67232f2efe4c14b1187143f3127167.png)

But getting 408 in response.
Can you please give an example of HTTP POST?
Thanks,
Mamata

### Reply 3 by austin, 2023-03-09

[@mamata.nivalkar](https://maker.wiznet.io/u/mamata.nivalkar)

After testing using a program called Postman,

How about applying it to WizFi360?

### Reply 4 by mamata.nivalkar, 2023-03-10

[@austin](https://maker.wiznet.io/u/austin)
Thanks for your reply.
I checked using Postman utility. It is working as expected.
Compared data. Content-Length parameter found to be wrong.
Corrected it. Now I am able to hit whatsapp api using WizFi360 also.
Thanks for you support.

---

Source: https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/14825
