---
title: "Building Source Code with STM32CubeIDE"
url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/14815"
markdown_url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/14815/md"
type: "Forum topic"
category: "General"
author: "Vien Huy Nguyen"
created: "2023-02-25T17:34:44+09:00"
last_activity: "2023-02-25T17:49:10+09:00"
language: "en"
views: 424
replies: 0
source: "WIZnet Makers forum (https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/)"
---

# Building Source Code with STM32CubeIDE

## Question

Asked by Vien Huy Nguyen on 2023-02-25 in General.

Hi,

I need to change the default IP address and Gateway to match my network. I downloaded the source code from this link: [GitHub - Wiznet/WIZ550web: Webserver application with W5500 for things (Non-OS)](https://github.com/Wiznet/WIZ550web)

When I try to build the project, this message appears on the console:
 Build of configuration WIZ550web_App_HW_Rev1.1 for project WIZ550web_App 
Nothing to build for project WIZ550web_App

On the Problems tab, there is one Error:
Program “-E” not found in PATH

When I go to Project → Properties → C/C++ build, it says:
Orphaned configuration. No base extension cfg exists for ilg.gnuarmeclipse.managedbuild.cross.config.elf.debug.1456147653.1084423091

Somebody please help me with this.

---

Source: https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/14815
