---
title: "http server on w5500"
url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/14803"
markdown_url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/14803/md"
type: "Forum topic"
category: "Ethernet Chips"
author: "Vien Huy Nguyen"
created: "2023-02-10T00:49:19+09:00"
last_activity: "2023-02-21T06:33:28+09:00"
language: "en"
views: 349
replies: 1
source: "WIZnet Makers forum (https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/)"
---

# http server on w5500

## Question

Asked by Vien Huy Nguyen on 2023-02-10 in Ethernet Chips.

Hi, I would like to serve a web page where users can control the I/Os on a microcontroller. The microcontroller will use the help of W5500 to get access to Ethernet. Is there any example on http server that I can try or any documents I can follow? Thanks.

## Replies

### Reply 1 by Matthew, 2023-02-21

hello. You can check the W5500 Http Server related examples by searching the site below.
The contents of the site are created by various makers.

![](https://maker.wiznet.io/forum_uploads/wiznet/original/2X/f/fdf3c70d6d60ba9ebdf8e226c51e4f3f95d39e18.png) [WIZnet Makers](https://maker.wiznet.io/)

![](https://maker.wiznet.io/forum_uploads/wiznet/original/2X/d/dd9ce6a74d78a986991b53851f9f90b953a57f56.png)

### [For Makers by Makers!](https://maker.wiznet.io/)

We believe our contribution to the open-source community is what gives us the competitive edge in the market!

---

Source: https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/14803
