---
title: "Could n't get the serial data through WIZ505SR-RP"
url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/14802"
markdown_url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/14802/md"
type: "Forum topic"
category: "Ethernet Chips"
author: "B Vincent"
created: "2023-02-09T02:22:34+09:00"
last_activity: "2023-02-16T20:42:21+09:00"
language: "en"
views: 172
replies: 1
source: "WIZnet Makers forum (https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/)"
---

# Could n't get the serial data through WIZ505SR-RP

## Question

Asked by B Vincent on 2023-02-09 in Ethernet Chips.

Hi,

I received my WIZ505SR-RP module (without EVB). WIZ505SR-RP is connected to my Hifive1-RevB board through UART1. Hifive1-RevB board transmits TTL level UART data to WIZ505SR-RP’s UART1-RX pin. I confirmed this through oscilloscope.

On otherside, ethernet cable is connected from my PC to Wiz505SR-RP module RJ45, I am able to ping 192.168.11.2 ip (default ip setting of wiz505sr-rp module) from PC. I have set my PC with ip 192.168.11.3.

Now, how to receive the UART data through ethernet?
Now how to receive the

## Replies

### Reply 1 by themaadgreek, 2023-02-16

i have the similar problem too. I am using a Wiznet w5500 evb pico to get data off a digital scale. I am able to get that serially. But i want the data to be send through ethernet.

---

Source: https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/14802
