---
title: "pb on WizVSP error .net framework"
url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/14781"
markdown_url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/14781/md"
type: "Forum topic"
category: "Serial-to-Ethernet & ConfigTool"
author: "thomasMuller"
created: "2023-01-18T13:51:26+09:00"
last_activity: "2023-01-19T14:08:40+09:00"
language: "en"
views: 469
replies: 2
source: "WIZnet Makers forum (https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/)"
---

# pb on WizVSP error .net framework

## Question

Asked by thomasMuller on 2023-01-18 in Serial-to-Ethernet & ConfigTool.

![image](https://maker.wiznet.io/forum_uploads/wiznet/original/2X/b/b30c2412dc77301a3adab19fada5334fa32b4451.png)

Dear Wiznet,
I have a problem with WizVSP.
I installed 3 months ago WizVSP and everythink works well, but now I have this error with .NET Framework.
How can I resolve this error ?
Thanks for your help.

Thomas Muller

## Replies

### Reply 1 by rena, 2023-01-19

Hi [@thomasMuller](https://maker.wiznet.io/u/thomasmuller),

It is difficult to interpret because the language of the attached capture is different. If possible, please translate the text into English and attach it.

First, check that the .NET Framework is installed on your system.
The following version is required.

- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5.2 or later update

You can download the installer directly.

- [.NET Framework 4.5.2](https://www.microsoft.com/net/download/thank-you/net452)

### Reply 2 by thomasMuller, 2023-01-19

Thanks for your reply,
I have the latest framework installed and when I download the version 4.5.2, I can’t install it.

See the end of this post for details on calling debug
just-in-time (JIT) instead of this dialog box.

** Texte de l’exception **
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
à VSP.clsClientCom.ParseGetListXmlConnNode(XmlNode xNd)
à VSP.frmMain.AddTvNode(XmlNode xNode)
à VSP.frmMain.frmMain_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e)
à System.EventHandler.Invoke(Object sender, EventArgs e)
à System.Windows.Forms.Form.OnLoad(EventArgs e)
à System.Windows.Forms.Form.OnCreateControl()
à System.Windows.Forms.Control.CreateControl(Boolean fIgnoreVisible)
à System.Windows.Forms.Control.CreateControl()
à System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmShowWindow(Message& m)
à System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
à System.Windows.Forms.ScrollableControl.WndProc(Message& m)
à System.Windows.Forms.Form.WmShowWindow(Message& m)
à System.Windows.Forms.Form.WndProc(Message& m)
à System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
à System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
à System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

## ** Assemblys chargés ** mscorlib Version de l’assembly : 4.0.0.0 Version Win32 : 4.8.4341.0 built by: NET48REL1LAST_C CodeBase : file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v4.0.30319/mscorlib.dll

## VSP Version de l’assembly : 2.0.0.2 Version Win32 : 2.0.0.2 CodeBase : file:///C:/Program%20Files%20(x86)/WIZnet/WIZ%20VSP/VSP.exe

## Microsoft.VisualBasic Version de l’assembly : 10.0.0.0 Version Win32 : 14.8.3761.0 built by: NET48REL1 CodeBase : file:///C:/windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/Microsoft.VisualBasic/v4.0_10.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/Microsoft.VisualBasic.dll

## System.Windows.Forms Version de l’assembly : 4.0.0.0 Version Win32 : 4.8.4341.0 built by: NET48REL1LAST_C CodeBase : file:///C:/windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll

## System Version de l’assembly : 4.0.0.0 Version Win32 : 4.8.4300.0 built by: NET48REL1LAST_C CodeBase : file:///C:/windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll

## System.Drawing Version de l’assembly : 4.0.0.0 Version Win32 : 4.8.3761.0 built by: NET48REL1 CodeBase : file:///C:/windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll

## System.Configuration Version de l’assembly : 4.0.0.0 Version Win32 : 4.8.4190.0 built by: NET48REL1LAST_B CodeBase : file:///C:/windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Configuration/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Configuration.dll

## System.Core Version de l’assembly : 4.0.0.0 Version Win32 : 4.8.4341.0 built by: NET48REL1LAST_C CodeBase : file:///C:/windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Core/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Core.dll

## System.Xml Version de l’assembly : 4.0.0.0 Version Win32 : 4.8.3761.0 built by: NET48REL1 CodeBase : file:///C:/windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll

## System.Runtime.Remoting Version de l’assembly : 4.0.0.0 Version Win32 : 4.8.3761.0 built by: NET48REL1 CodeBase : file:///C:/windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Runtime.Remoting/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Runtime.Remoting.dll

## mscorlib.resources Version de l’assembly : 4.0.0.0 Version Win32 : 4.8.3761.0 built by: NET48REL1 CodeBase : file:///C:/windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/mscorlib.resources/v4.0_4.0.0.0_fr_b77a5c561934e089/mscorlib.resources.dll

## System.Windows.Forms.resources Version de l’assembly : 4.0.0.0 Version Win32 : 4.8.3761.0 built by: NET48REL1 CodeBase : file:///C:/windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms.resources/v4.0_4.0.0.0_fr_b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.resources.dll

I hope that it could help you to help me ![:slight_smile:](https://emoji.discourse-cdn.com/twitter/slight_smile.png?v=12)

---

Source: https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/14781
