---
title: "W5500-EVB-Pico PCB Footprint"
url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/14771"
markdown_url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/14771/md"
type: "Forum topic"
category: "Ethernet Chips"
author: "NedLecomber"
created: "2023-01-11T23:10:16+09:00"
last_activity: "2023-01-14T13:05:49+09:00"
language: "en"
views: 893
replies: 4
source: "WIZnet Makers forum (https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/)"
---

# W5500-EVB-Pico PCB Footprint

## Question

Asked by NedLecomber on 2023-01-11 in Ethernet Chips.

Hi there,
I’m looking to include the W5500 in a home project and was wondering if you would be sharing a PCB footprint? I’ve had a look online and couldn’t find anything.

Thanks for your time!
Ned

## Replies

### Reply 1 by Eugeny, 2023-01-12

Maybe worth buying already available and assembled module from WIZnet?

### Reply 2 by NedLecomber, 2023-01-12

Hi Eugeny,
I have already bought a few. I don’t want to copy it component for component. I just want to be able to easily import the whole board onto a pcb design so that I have everything lined up correctly and don’t have to do a bunch of measuring.
Cheers,
Ned

### Reply 3 by AshwinDeTaeye, 2023-01-13 (in reply to reply 2)

Hello, i used the PICO footprint and modified it.
Then used the w5100s 3D file.

I also made a footprint without through holes.

[w5500_footprint_kicad.zip](https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/legacyFile.asp?path=dzolHe6lDsKrMxa0hNqmqpcRf6j.zip) (1.1 MB)
![image](https://maker.wiznet.io/forum_uploads/wiznet/original/2X/0/0d2120a9dd7c98254d561b50964bd13bfd71d0ec.png)

### Reply 4 by NedLecomber, 2023-01-14

Hi Ashwin,
Thank you so much for sharing this, incredlbly kind of you.
You’ve saved me a lot of time!
Have a great day,
Ned

---

Source: https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/14771
