---
title: "Receiving data from host"
url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/14740"
markdown_url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/14740/md"
type: "Forum topic"
category: "Wireless"
author: "msemegen"
created: "2022-12-10T09:44:25+09:00"
last_activity: "2022-12-12T23:04:47+09:00"
language: "en"
views: 317
replies: 2
source: "WIZnet Makers forum (https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/)"
---

# Receiving data from host

## Question

Asked by msemegen on 2022-12-10 in Wireless.

Hi,

I’m connected to the host using ’ AT+CIPSTART=“SSL”,“[www.google.com](http://www.google.com)”,443’.
I’m sending a very simple http request using ‘AT+CIPSEND=GET / HTTP/1.1\r\nHost: [www.google.com](http://www.google.com)\r\n\r\n’
This is working fine. I’m having a response ‘Recv 45 bytes SEND OK’.
But now, how to receive data from host? After executing last command, my USART RX buffer is empty (there is no data incoming from module) and I saw that ‘AT+CIPRECVDATA’ is not supported by the module.

Best,
Mateusz

## Replies

### Reply 1 by msemegen, 2022-12-11

Ok,

problem is solved…

### Reply 2 by austin, 2022-12-11

Hi [@msemegen](https://maker.wiznet.io/u/msemegen)

I’m glad to hear you solved the problem.

---

Source: https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/14740
