---
title: "ERROR after a few AT+CIPSTART... requests"
url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/14737"
markdown_url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/14737/md"
type: "Forum topic"
category: "Wireless"
author: "msemegen"
created: "2022-12-06T17:27:11+09:00"
last_activity: "2022-12-07T23:03:03+09:00"
language: "en"
views: 378
replies: 3
source: "WIZnet Makers forum (https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/)"
---

# ERROR after a few AT+CIPSTART... requests

## Question

Asked by msemegen on 2022-12-06 in Wireless.

Hi,

after a few (about 35) “AT+CIPSTART="SSL","www.google.com",443\r\n” requests I get “ERROR” response from module.

Before that I set:
“AT+CIPMUX=0\r\n”
“>OK”
“AT+CIPSSLSIZE=4096\r\n”
“>OK”

Does anyone has idea what is going on?

Best,
Mateusz

## Replies

### Reply 1 by austin, 2022-12-06

Hello [@msemegen](https://maker.wiznet.io/u/msemegen)

Did you connect to Wi-Fi before using ‘AT+CIPSTART=“SSL”,“[www.google.com](http://www.google.com)”,443’ command?

[![image](https://maker.wiznet.io/forum_uploads/wiznet/original/2X/e/ef4a2b3ec91fef393298a2c4e3873dbcb767362a.png) image1050×802 84.9 KB](https://maker.wiznet.io/forum_uploads/wiznet/original/2X/e/ef4a2b3ec91fef393298a2c4e3873dbcb767362a.png)

### Reply 2 by msemegen, 2022-12-07

Yes,

I’m connected.

I reproduced Yours settings and situation is the same. First connection is successful but after some time (connecting and disconnecting with [google.com](http://google.com) with 500ms delay) I’m starting to receive “ERROR” response.

As I can see, I have pretty old module FW:
“AT version:1.0.2.5(Aug 23 2019 17:03:59)
SDK version:3.2.0(a0ffff9f)
compile time:Aug 23 2019 17:00”

### Reply 3 by msemegen, 2022-12-07 (in reply to reply 2)

Ok,

updating FW to latest version, probably fixed the problem!

Best,
Mateusz

---

Source: https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/14737
