---
title: "WizFi 360 transparent mode latency"
url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/14702"
markdown_url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/14702/md"
type: "Forum topic"
category: "Wireless"
author: "FernandoPereira"
created: "2022-11-07T14:46:39+09:00"
last_activity: "2022-11-09T10:33:51+09:00"
language: "en"
views: 376
replies: 4
source: "WIZnet Makers forum (https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/)"
---

# WizFi 360 transparent mode latency

## Question

Asked by FernandoPereira on 2022-11-07 in Wireless.

Hi,

I think the AT command manual states that in transparent mode, data is transmited every 20ms.

I would like to know if there is a way to configure this latency/timeout to just 1 or 2 ms,
or if it possible define some kind of line termination characters (like \r\n) to start transmiting immediately ?

Thanks

## Replies

### Reply 1 by scarlet, 2022-11-08

Hello, this is Scarlet Team WIZnet.
Is the command you used “AT+CIPSEND”?
how about use the “AT+CIPSENDEX” command?
you can send it immediately when you enter “\0”.
refer Wizfi360 atcommand document

[![image](https://maker.wiznet.io/forum_uploads/wiznet/original/2X/f/fd1d7780d29c9f80e113f41c0ed930846be73ea8.png) image659×566 54.5 KB](https://maker.wiznet.io/forum_uploads/wiznet/original/2X/f/fd1d7780d29c9f80e113f41c0ed930846be73ea8.png)

### Reply 2 by FernandoPereira, 2022-11-08 (in reply to reply 1)

Hello,

Thank you very much for your answer.

Sending \0 would work for me.
However, is it possible to use AT+CIPSENDEX during transparent mode (AT+CIPMODE=1) ?

### Reply 3 by scarlet, 2022-11-08

hello [@FernandoPereira](https://maker.wiznet.io/u/fernandopereira),
you mean, Is [UART - WiFi] what you need?
I’m sorry, but we can’t control the transmission time just by command or line termination characters.
Firmware needs to be modified to support configured latency time
I’m sorry I couldn’t help you.
I will try to apply it to the next update. ASAP

### Reply 4 by FernandoPereira, 2022-11-09

Thank you very much,

Fernando Pereira

---

Source: https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/14702
