---
title: "WIZ750SR pinout description and symbol"
url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/14684"
markdown_url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/14684/md"
type: "Forum topic"
category: "Serial-to-Ethernet & ConfigTool"
author: "MaxAtlas"
created: "2022-10-18T15:38:05+09:00"
last_activity: "2022-10-19T00:20:13+09:00"
language: "en"
views: 360
replies: 1
source: "WIZnet Makers forum (https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/)"
---

# WIZ750SR pinout description and symbol

## Question

Asked by MaxAtlas on 2022-10-18 in Serial-to-Ethernet & ConfigTool.

Hi all,

I am new to this forum and to the Wiznet hardware family, so please forgive me if I ask for something very self-evident.

I am integrating a WIZ750SR into a dedicated PCB. For this purpose, I was looking for a detailed pinout description. I would of course also love to find get pre-made symbol and footprint for eagle or Kicad.

I looked though the Wiki (a lot) but I can’t seem to find the information anywhere. Can someone point me in the right direction?

Best
Max

## Replies

### Reply 1 by jaden, 2022-10-19

Hi!
check this link([WIZ750SR Datasheet | WIZnet Document System](https://docs.wiznet.io/Product/S2E-Module/WIZ750SR/datasheet))
but we don’t have eagle or Kicad, only Altium(some of our product has it, but not WIZ750SR).

---

Source: https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/14684
