---
title: "WIZ750SR-110 GCC?"
url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/14650"
markdown_url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/14650/md"
type: "Forum topic"
category: "Serial-to-Ethernet & ConfigTool"
author: "TimKeck"
created: "2022-09-19T18:28:26+09:00"
last_activity: "2022-10-24T23:28:38+09:00"
language: "en"
views: 326
replies: 3
source: "WIZnet Makers forum (https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/)"
---

# WIZ750SR-110 GCC?

## Question

Asked by TimKeck on 2022-09-19 in Serial-to-Ethernet & ConfigTool.

Has anyone had success building the reference app for the WIZ750-1xx devices with GCC? It is too large for the free Keil linker. I can get it to compile and link, but it does not work. To clarify, I am trying to use uVision 4 or 5 with GCC tools in place of Keil.
OK, tried the Eclipse project too. Same result, builds but does not run.

## Replies

### Reply 1 by TimKeck, 2022-10-07

Got demo license for Keil, and that works as expected.

### Reply 2 by Matthew, 2022-10-24 (in reply to reply 1)

Hello.
Is the problem solved?
The source is aware that the Keil version sometimes determines the behavior.

### Reply 3 by TimKeck, 2022-10-24

No, it is not.

I suspect that the memory configuration is the problem, but I have not figured it out yet since that involves learning two new assembler syntaxes.

---

Source: https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/14650
