---
title: "W6100 start"
url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/14647"
markdown_url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/14647/md"
type: "Forum topic"
category: "Ethernet Chips"
author: "Dimitrios Pritsios"
created: "2022-09-18T07:53:39+09:00"
last_activity: "2022-09-21T05:41:00+09:00"
language: "en"
views: 445
replies: 1
source: "WIZnet Makers forum (https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/)"
---

# W6100 start

## Question

Asked by Dimitrios Pritsios on 2022-09-18 in Ethernet Chips.

Hello I am new in w6100 and I must develop a project using atsamd21e17 MCU. The project will be a tcp client, tcp server and a udp server. Ip is IPv4 and must work with static and DHCP depending the settings. Please advice for a project I can use as a starting point and example

## Replies

### Reply 1 by Matthew, 2022-09-21

Hello.
WIZnet does not provide examples using the mcu. It would be good if you refer to the example below.

This is basic IPv4 DHCP
[io6Library/Internet/DHCP4 at master · Wiznet/io6Library · GitHub](https://github.com/Wiznet/io6Library/tree/master/Internet/DHCP4)

This is basic IPv6 DHCP

[io6Library/Internet/DHCP6 at master · Wiznet/io6Library · GitHub](https://github.com/Wiznet/io6Library/tree/master/Internet/DHCP6)

io6Library is the integrated library for dual TCP/IP statck contorller such as W6100.

You can run this code on your existing project.

Thank you

---

Source: https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/14647
