---
title: "W5100S-EVB-Pico HTTP Client example in C++"
url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/14594"
markdown_url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/14594/md"
type: "Forum topic"
category: "Ethernet Chips"
author: "David10"
created: "2022-07-06T13:51:37+09:00"
last_activity: "2022-07-07T01:29:43+09:00"
language: "en"
views: 823
replies: 2
source: "WIZnet Makers forum (https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/)"
---

# W5100S-EVB-Pico HTTP Client example in C++

## Question

Asked by David10 on 2022-07-06 in Ethernet Chips.

Hello,
Where can I find an example for using W5100S-EVB-Pico as a HTTP client in C++?
On the github I have only found example for the HTTP server.
Thanks in advance.

## Replies

### Reply 1 by austin, 2022-07-07

Hello [@David10](https://maker.wiznet.io/u/david10),

The C/C++ example of W5100S-EVB-Pico does not support HTTP Client, so it have to be implemented.

I don’t know if it will be helpful, but there is the HTTP client example implemented on other platform, so it would be good to refer to it.

- [GitHub - WIZnet-ioLibrary/W5x00-HTTPClient: The HTTPCleint Example for W5x00 using ioLibrary](https://github.com/WIZnet-ioLibrary/W5x00-HTTPClient)

### Reply 2 by David10, 2022-07-07 (in reply to reply 1)

Dear [@austin](https://maker.wiznet.io/u/austin) ,
Thank you for the response.
The wiznet developers can implement this function in the foreseeable future (max. 2 weeks)?
I have choosed the wiznet and RP2040 platform to make the developmemt time shorten and simpler, i not have the required knowledge to implement functions like this http client.

---

Source: https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/14594
