---
title: "WIZ750SR and AT Command"
url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/14583"
markdown_url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/14583/md"
type: "Forum topic"
category: "Serial-to-Ethernet & ConfigTool"
author: "SerZTF"
created: "2022-06-21T09:57:41+09:00"
last_activity: "2022-06-22T06:55:42+09:00"
language: "en"
views: 353
replies: 2
source: "WIZnet Makers forum (https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/)"
---

# WIZ750SR and AT Command

## Question

Asked by SerZTF on 2022-06-21 in Serial-to-Ethernet & ConfigTool.

Hi to all,
I have a question about AT commands on WIZ750SR:

After sent “+++” character sequence, is it possible send a command like

[AT+FDNS=www.google.com](http://AT+FDNS=www.google.com)\r\n
or
AT+NOPEN=C,173.194.126.168,80\r\n

(similar to how we do with WIZ5xx serires?)

Thanks to all who can help me.

## Replies

### Reply 1 by rena, 2022-06-22

Hi [@SerZTF](https://maker.wiznet.io/u/serztf),

You can use AT commands on WIZ750SR, but the command form is different from WIZ5XX series.
For details, please refer to the below link.

- [WIZ750SR Command Manunal](https://docs.wiznet.io/Product/S2E-Module/WIZ750SR/command-manual-EN)

### Reply 2 by SerZTF, 2022-06-22

Thanks Rena for your reply.

I just looked through that manual, but I can’t find what I need.

I open another thread with my “specific” question about what I need to do.

Thanks again for your interest.

---

Source: https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/14583
