---
title: "W5500 not Pinging With DLINK DES-1008A"
url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/14562"
markdown_url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/14562/md"
type: "Forum topic"
category: "Ethernet Chips"
author: "lab rnd"
created: "2022-05-25T10:24:15+09:00"
last_activity: "2022-05-25T10:24:16+09:00"
language: "en"
views: 257
replies: 0
source: "WIZnet Makers forum (https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/)"
---

# W5500 not Pinging With DLINK DES-1008A

## Question

Asked by lab rnd on 2022-05-25 in Ethernet Chips.

I am using W5500 Module with STM32 for Ethernet Application. Whenever I am connecting the module with my Laptop Ethernet Port and Ping it starts ping instantly. All the socket applications are also working. I have multiple such modules, all are working fine individually.
Now, when I am connecting three such modules with network switch DES-1008A of D-Link only one of the module is pinging.
The settings are as follows:
**Module 1 :**
IP : 192.168.100.26
GW:192.168.100.1
SB:255.255.255.0
MAC: 00-08-dc-05-00-05

**Module 2 :**
IP : 192.168.100.27
GW:192.168.100.1
SB:255.255.255.0
MAC: 00-08-dc-05-00-0C

**Module 3 :**
IP : 192.168.100.28
GW:192.168.100.1
SB:255.255.255.0
MAC: 00-08-dc-05-00-0B

Only 192.168.100.28 is Pinging. I have searched the internet about the problem. The Termination resistors are 49R9 and the modules are in auto Negotiation mode.

Soumya

---

Source: https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/14562
