---
title: "WIZ750SR 232 to FTDI FT232 issue"
url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/14555"
markdown_url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/14555/md"
type: "Forum topic"
category: "Serial-to-Ethernet & ConfigTool"
author: "sanee0ee"
created: "2022-05-17T02:26:17+09:00"
last_activity: "2022-05-24T00:34:50+09:00"
language: "en"
views: 333
replies: 1
source: "WIZnet Makers forum (https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/)"
---

# WIZ750SR 232 to FTDI FT232 issue

## Question

Asked by sanee0ee on 2022-05-17 in Serial-to-Ethernet & ConfigTool.

Hi all,

I use FT232RL to connect to WIZ750SR, but when I connect TRIG pin to GND and reset the device, I can see the mode become ATMODE,
but I just only receive garbled, send/receive data seems no work，
have anyone know why?
maybe i need to do something?

has anyone encountered an issue like this?
thanks

receive garbled when restart
![image](https://maker.wiznet.io/forum_uploads/wiznet/original/2X/6/64bea810922e74974bdf575f8febabf5b23739fc.png)

[![image](https://maker.wiznet.io/forum_uploads/wiznet/original/2X/9/959dd7506b0de43b908be8af3ad9f2e1fbff0afa.jpeg) image951×714 53.6 KB](https://maker.wiznet.io/forum_uploads/wiznet/original/2X/9/959dd7506b0de43b908be8af3ad9f2e1fbff0afa.jpeg)

![image](https://maker.wiznet.io/forum_uploads/wiznet/original/2X/b/b919cfabfb651ed6b57eadfd203e006268e809ce.png)

## Replies

### Reply 1 by irina, 2022-05-24

The first thing that you check the baud of Serial terminal.
The baud rate of Serial terminal will set 115200 , is it right?

Second check point.
If you buy the WIZ750SR-TTL , your product doesn’t have any RS-232C & RS-422/485 Transceivers on it. If you look at the back of the product, you can see it.
![image](https://maker.wiznet.io/forum_uploads/wiznet/original/2X/6/6901fe1d6031de6e591af3633c87d39bc24cf825.png)

---

Source: https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/14555
