---
title: "STM32F030K6T6 Pa7 Question"
url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/14480"
markdown_url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/14480/md"
type: "Forum topic"
category: "Ethernet Chips"
author: "Nigel"
created: "2022-02-22T02:18:53+09:00"
last_activity: "2022-02-22T02:18:53+09:00"
language: "en"
views: 320
replies: 0
source: "WIZnet Makers forum (https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/)"
---

# STM32F030K6T6 Pa7 Question

## Question

Asked by Nigel on 2022-02-22 in Ethernet Chips.

Hi everyone,
Nowadays, I am working on STM32F030K6T6 with mikroc for the arm. I have a question which is about this microcontroller.
when I use pa7 pin digital like this GPIO_Digital_Output(&GPIOA_BASE, _GPIO_PINMASK_7); after programming, I can’t reach the microcontroller in a normal way. when I want to program MCU, respectively, I have to push the reset pin, click the program icon, and then pull my hand on the reset pin.
As you can see, I am not using SWD pins but I am having a problem like SWD pins problem. I had been looking at stm32f030k6t6’s datasheet and I didn’t know anything about this issue.
Is there anyone who coped up with this problem?

---

Source: https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/14480
