---
title: "WizFi630S-EVB not working"
url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/14469"
markdown_url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/14469/md"
type: "Forum topic"
category: "Wireless"
author: "nagar"
created: "2022-02-09T21:14:15+09:00"
last_activity: "2022-02-10T13:54:46+09:00"
language: "en"
views: 414
replies: 1
source: "WIZnet Makers forum (https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/)"
---

# WizFi630S-EVB not working

## Question

Asked by nagar on 2022-02-09 in Wireless.

Hi,
I ordered the WIZFI630S-EVB from Mouser, powered up the unit (5V DC In),
All lights are on, but I dont see any WIFI network on my smart phone.

Also I have connected USB mini cable to P7, opened up PUTTY (115200, 8bit, no, no), and I dont see any
data coming up for enter key, instead it is just echoing whatever the key I send on the putty terminal.

Please note that I did not connect any WAN or LAN cables and UARTD jumpers set to USB. Please let me know if I am missing any thing in my set up. I just want to use this as WIFI router (with DHCP server).

I look forward to your reply.

Thanks,
Naga.

## Replies

### Reply 1 by nagar, 2022-02-10

Also I tried to connect my Laptop to the LAN1 connection and checked if the WizFIi630S-EVB has assigned any IP address, and It provided 169.254.92.51 as shown in the attached screen shot (Ipconfig/all response). Also I tried to open the webpage <http://wizfi630s/> and it not opening it.

Please let me know what I am missing here.

[![Capture](https://maker.wiznet.io/forum_uploads/wiznet/original/2X/5/59a42fc10ef80e68ecb2ae828ff72e713371c382.png) Capture2055×537 37.9 KB](https://maker.wiznet.io/forum_uploads/wiznet/original/2X/5/59a42fc10ef80e68ecb2ae828ff72e713371c382.png)

---

Source: https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/14469
