---
title: "WIZ VSP Serial number didn't come to my email..."
url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/14460"
markdown_url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/14460/md"
type: "Forum topic"
category: "Serial-to-Ethernet & ConfigTool"
author: "TP2022"
created: "2022-02-02T22:45:48+09:00"
last_activity: "2022-03-08T05:02:50+09:00"
language: "en"
views: 495
replies: 1
source: "WIZnet Makers forum (https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/)"
---

# WIZ VSP Serial number didn't come to my email...

## Question

Asked by TP2022 on 2022-02-02 in Serial-to-Ethernet & ConfigTool.

Welcome Dear Mr./Ms.

I have registered my wiznet WIZ750SR product, then downloaded WIZ VSP but I didn’t get any serial numer on my email adres until this day. Please can you help me to find solution in this situation? I would wish you to have a nice day.

## Replies

### Reply 1 by rena, 2022-03-08

Hello [@TP2022](https://maker.wiznet.io/u/tp2022),
I’m sorry for the inconvenience.
Our VSP mailing system had a problem about a month ago. The problem is fixed and it works now.
You can receive a serial key upon request again at <http://wizvsp.wiznet.io/>
Thanks.

---

Source: https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/14460
