---
title: "Parallel bus mode example"
url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/14436"
markdown_url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/14436/md"
type: "Forum topic"
category: "Ethernet Chips"
author: "erenaud"
created: "2022-01-05T18:21:45+09:00"
last_activity: "2022-01-07T06:34:20+09:00"
language: "en"
views: 553
replies: 2
source: "WIZnet Makers forum (https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/)"
---

# Parallel bus mode example

## Question

Asked by erenaud on 2022-01-05 in Ethernet Chips.

Hi all,

I got my W5100S working with SPI mode and now I would like to try parallel bus mode.

It is very easy to find some SPI examples but I haven’t found anything for parallel bus.

Would anyone have some available example ?

Thanks

## Replies

### Reply 1 by erenaud, 2022-01-06

Looks like I haven’t search enough…

[This github link (EVB 5100S code)](https://github.com/WIZnet-ioLibrary/W5x00_Loopback_with_W5100S_EVB/tree/master/Eclipse/W5100S_loopback/W5100S_Loopback) show how to use parallel bus along with FSMC for anyone looking for an example.

### Reply 2 by louis, 2022-01-07 (in reply to reply 1)

Hello.

Unfortunately, there is no example of parallel bus mode.
An example of a single SPI mode bus is on Wiznet Github.

![](https://github.githubassets.com/favicons/favicon.svg) [GitHub](https://github.com/Wiznet/)

![](https://maker.wiznet.io/forum_uploads/wiznet/original/2X/a/a628138cd751dc89fc2e809eecac7252f155e50f.png)

### [WIZnet](https://github.com/Wiznet/)

WIZnet has 98 repositories available. Follow their code on GitHub.

Thank you.

---

Source: https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/14436
