---
title: "W6100 secure MQTT"
url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/14423"
markdown_url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/14423/md"
type: "Forum topic"
category: "Ethernet Chips"
author: "kevin"
created: "2021-12-15T16:41:01+09:00"
last_activity: "2021-12-23T01:01:49+09:00"
language: "en"
views: 633
replies: 1
source: "WIZnet Makers forum (https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/)"
---

# W6100 secure MQTT

## Question

Asked by kevin on 2021-12-15 in Ethernet Chips.

Hi,

I’m trying to add TLS in the MQTT but I couldn’t make it work.
Do you have any example using secure MQTT?

Thanks,
Kevin Guimarães.

## Replies

### Reply 1 by louis, 2021-12-23

Hello,

I’m delivering you the MQTT sauce. I think you can port TLS and use it.

![](https://github.githubassets.com/favicons/favicon.svg) [GitHub](https://github.com/WIZnet-ioLibrary/W6100EVB-MQTT)

![](https://maker.wiznet.io/forum_uploads/wiznet/original/2X/a/a02d20dd73d04f3300f4ed78fdb9d11f68d4d7b4.png)

### [GitHub - WIZnet-ioLibrary/W6100EVB-MQTT: The MQTT Example for W6100 using...](https://github.com/WIZnet-ioLibrary/W6100EVB-MQTT)

The MQTT Example for W6100 using io6Library. Contribute to WIZnet-ioLibrary/W6100EVB-MQTT development by creating an account on GitHub.

![](https://github.githubassets.com/favicons/favicon.svg) [GitHub](https://github.com/WIZnet-ioLibrary/W6100EVB-TLS)

![](https://maker.wiznet.io/forum_uploads/wiznet/original/2X/1/1966abf982541db6918bedc273698be2b1e93ca9.png)

### [GitHub - WIZnet-ioLibrary/W6100EVB-TLS: W6100EVB Mbed-Tls using openssl...](https://github.com/WIZnet-ioLibrary/W6100EVB-TLS)

W6100EVB Mbed-Tls using openssl s_server connect example - GitHub - WIZnet-ioLibrary/W6100EVB-TLS: W6100EVB Mbed-Tls using openssl s_server connect example

Thank you

---

Source: https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/14423
