---
title: "please help with CLIENT w7500p"
url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/14399"
markdown_url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/14399/md"
type: "Forum topic"
category: "MCU & Boards"
author: "senao868"
created: "2021-11-12T15:05:10+09:00"
last_activity: "2022-07-05T19:19:47+09:00"
language: "en"
views: 508
replies: 2
source: "WIZnet Makers forum (https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/)"
---

# please help with CLIENT w7500p

## Question

Asked by senao868 on 2021-11-12 in MCU & Boards.

Hi.
I use Mbed compiler and Wizwiki-W7500p with LAN-connection to my notebook (192.168.0.3).
I can compile ECHO-server example (set IP 192.168.0.50 for server W7500p), use program (TCP client), connect notebook with server, send data from PC, recieve answer.
It is work correctly, Im happy)).
Now I want to configure the WIZ-board as a client, and the laptop as a server: the board will initiate a connection to the laptop, send a data packet, the server-client (in PC) will display this packet, and send something in response.
Where I can found example of CLIENT for W7500p?
Please show how will look program for a client that initiates a connection to 192.168.0.3:80 and sends a packet “12345678” to the server (which the program emulates on a PC)

## Replies

### Reply 1 by louis, 2021-11-25

Hello

Currently, it will be operating as a server using this function.

`loopback_tcps(uint8_t sn, uint8_t* buf, uint16_t port)`

If you switch to this function and operate the client, you can link it to the laptop and client.

`loopback_tcpc(uint8_t sn, uint8_t* buf, uint8_t* destip, uint16_t destport)`

Thank you

### Reply 2 by senao868, 2021-11-25

thanks, but this is not the answer to my question. I’m asking -
**Where I can found example of CLIENT for W7500p?Please show how will look program for a client that initiates a connection to 192.168.0.3:80 and sends a packet “12345678” to the server (which the program emulates on a PC)**

---

Source: https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/14399
