---
title: "Ibis model for W5500"
url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/14398"
markdown_url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/14398/md"
type: "Forum topic"
category: "Ethernet Chips"
author: "s540"
created: "2021-11-11T06:53:15+09:00"
last_activity: "2021-12-23T00:23:08+09:00"
language: "en"
views: 346
replies: 3
source: "WIZnet Makers forum (https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/)"
---

# Ibis model for W5500

## Question

Asked by s540 on 2021-11-11 in Ethernet Chips.

Hi,
Is there any IBIS model for W5500 available?

## Replies

### Reply 1 by louis, 2021-11-12

HI,

The IBIS model is not provided as an open source.
I’m sorry I couldn’t help you.

Thank you

### Reply 2 by Gorka Landaburu, 2021-12-22

Well providing it as “an open source” is up to Wiznet; while, “others do provide”.

As I see it, anyone who worries about appropriate integration would need them.

Thanks,

gorka

### Reply 3 by s540, 2021-12-23 (in reply to reply 1)

Thank you for your response.
So, then, do you have any non-opensource ibis-model (ex. can only access by buyer of mass-production)?

shigeki

---

Source: https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/14398
