---
title: "is W5500 supports SNMP V3 and HTTPS Post method"
url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/14376"
markdown_url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/14376/md"
type: "Forum topic"
category: "Ethernet Chips"
author: "Dhaval"
created: "2021-10-28T04:59:59+09:00"
last_activity: "2024-03-13T16:55:58+09:00"
language: "en"
views: 813
replies: 2
source: "WIZnet Makers forum (https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/)"
---

# is W5500 supports SNMP V3 and HTTPS Post method

## Question

Asked by Dhaval on 2021-10-28 in Ethernet Chips.

Hi,
I am working with W5500_EVB. I tried to find example of SNMP V3 and HTTPS POST method. But I could not found any example. Whether this module supports any of above mentioned communication? if yes please provide link for its example code. If no then can you suggest any other module which supports SNMP V3 and HTTPS POST communication?

## Replies

### Reply 1 by louis, 2021-11-03

Hello
Currently, there are no examples for SNMP.
Do you want to use HTTPS?
HTTPS needs to port TLS. I will attach an example of applying TLS.

![](https://github.githubassets.com/favicons/favicon.svg) [GitHub](https://github.com/WIZnet-ioLibrary/W6100EVB-TLS)

![](https://maker.wiznet.io/forum_uploads/wiznet/original/2X/c/ce85236182167b29334376767cd45728054e168e.png)

### [GitHub - WIZnet-ioLibrary/W6100EVB-TLS: W6100EVB Mbed-Tls using openssl...](https://github.com/WIZnet-ioLibrary/W6100EVB-TLS)

W6100EVB Mbed-Tls using openssl s_server connect example - GitHub - WIZnet-ioLibrary/W6100EVB-TLS: W6100EVB Mbed-Tls using openssl s_server connect example

Thank you.

### Reply 2 by avivf, 2024-03-13 (in reply to reply 1)

Hi,
Reviving this topic.
Have you got already SNMP agent (v1/v2/v3)?

If not, can you please point me to some open source you’re familiar with?

Thanks,
Aviv

---

Source: https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/14376
