---
title: "PCB design with W5500"
url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/14371"
markdown_url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/14371/md"
type: "Forum topic"
category: "Ethernet Chips"
author: "noneedname"
created: "2021-10-25T10:30:43+09:00"
last_activity: "2021-10-25T10:30:43+09:00"
language: "en"
views: 450
replies: 0
source: "WIZnet Makers forum (https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/)"
---

# PCB design with W5500

## Question

Asked by noneedname on 2021-10-25 in Ethernet Chips.

Hello everyone, I am using raspberry pi pico with [this](https://tr.banggood.com/W5500-Module-TCP-or-IP-Ethernet-Module-Compatible-with-WIZ820io-RC5-Internet-of-Things-IOT-Board-p-1842808.html?gmcCountry=TR&currency=TRY&cur_warehouse=CN&createTmp=1).This is working good. I want to make PCB with W5500 and RP2040. This is my first PCB design. I have some doubt. I am fallowing this schematic.[first](https://docs.wiznet.io/img/products/wiz850io/wiz850io_sch_v100.pdf) am I doing okay?
![Screen Shot 2021-10-25 at 13.19.18](https://maker.wiznet.io/forum_uploads/wiznet/original/2X/6/6de90713d7113ca79ca3fe02467dda12a0ac6bc0.png)
When I try to make PCB, Do I need like this connection? This link doesn’t have but Sparkfun’s W5500 design have.
I couldn’t find HH-1M1608-121JT impedance. Can I use MH2029-101Y?
MH2029-101Y
Impedance = 100Ohm
Test Frequency=100MHz
Maximum DC Current=2A
Tolerance=25%
Maximum DC Resistance=0.1Ohm
HH-1M1608-121JT
Impedance=120Ohm
Test Frequency=100MHz
Maximum DC Current=1.1A
Tolerance= None
Maximum DC Resistance=0.14Ohm

---

Source: https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/14371
