---
title: "WIZ750SR-100 Keep-Alive and firmware update not working"
url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/14354"
markdown_url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/14354/md"
type: "Forum topic"
category: "Serial-to-Ethernet & ConfigTool"
author: "vherrero"
created: "2021-09-29T12:35:25+09:00"
last_activity: "2023-08-07T09:24:58+09:00"
language: "en"
views: 462
replies: 1
source: "WIZnet Makers forum (https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/)"
---

# WIZ750SR-100 Keep-Alive and firmware update not working

## Question

Asked by vherrero on 2021-09-29 in Serial-to-Ethernet & ConfigTool.

Hello,

I am testing Keep-Alive feature on a WIZ750SR-100 and it seems not to be working properly. If I unplug the network physically, the board does not close the socket and I have to reboot it. Could it be a known issue fixed on the newest releases?

On the other hand, I am trying to apply the last available update (1.3.3) with WIZnet S2E Configuration Tool V1.4.1. I am getting an error “Firmware update failed” and the board stucks on “BOOT” status.

I have checked port 50001 with Telnet and it has connection, but port 50002 seems to be unavailable for some reason.

Any ideas? Do I have to do something else?

Thank you in advance.

## Replies

### Reply 1 by apremer, 2023-08-07

Hi,

do you found a solution. We face the same issue.

Thank you very much!

Albert

---

Source: https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/14354
