---
title: "WIZ750 ethernet switch problem"
url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/14308"
markdown_url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/14308/md"
type: "Forum topic"
category: "Serial-to-Ethernet & ConfigTool"
author: "grmorenoo"
created: "2021-07-26T13:34:03+09:00"
last_activity: "2021-07-27T08:45:39+09:00"
language: "en"
views: 509
replies: 2
source: "WIZnet Makers forum (https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/)"
---

# WIZ750 ethernet switch problem

## Question

Asked by grmorenoo on 2021-07-26 in Serial-to-Ethernet & ConfigTool.

Hello,
I have been using the WIZ750SR Ver 1.2 for connecting several TTL devices in a network. They are connected through an unattended ethernet switch.
Recently I have swapped to the WIZ750SR-100 (due to form factor). However these don’t work the same way. I initially suspected the ethernet switch (I am using a BotBlox-Switchblox). But it does work fine with the WIZ750SR.
When checking the network with WireShark I can see that the WIZ750SR-100 floods the network with broadcast messages and block any other device on the switch.
I would appreciate help with this issue.

## Replies

### Reply 1 by irina, 2021-07-26

when you change from WIZ750sr to wiz750sr-100, are you use the same schematic?
The latest version of f/w we are currently providing **v1.3.3**
Could you please upload the latest version?

![](https://github.githubassets.com/favicons/favicon.svg) [GitHub](https://github.com/Wiznet/WIZ750SR/releases)

![](https://maker.wiznet.io/forum_uploads/wiznet/original/2X/7/70bca430ecd249ead35d3e1dfb8d6ac08179b372.png)

### [Releases · Wiznet/WIZ750SR](https://github.com/Wiznet/WIZ750SR/releases)

WIZnet Serial to Ethernet(S2E) module based on W7500 chip, WIZ107/108SR S2E compatible device - Wiznet/WIZ750SR

### Reply 2 by grmorenoo, 2021-07-27 (in reply to reply 1)

Thanks for your response.
I have been using f/w v1.3.3 that came installed in the device.
Why would the WIZ750SR work but the WIZ750SR-100 wouldn’t?
Please help.

---

Source: https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/14308
