---
title: "Random disconnecting in SoftAP+STA mode"
url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/14279"
markdown_url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/14279/md"
type: "Forum topic"
category: "Wireless"
author: "Juraj Stredansky"
created: "2021-06-28T08:53:21+09:00"
last_activity: "2021-08-31T07:26:29+09:00"
language: "en"
views: 542
replies: 2
source: "WIZnet Makers forum (https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/)"
---

# Random disconnecting in SoftAP+STA mode

## Question

Asked by Juraj Stredansky on 2021-06-28 in Wireless.

Hello.

I have my WizFi360 working in SoftAP+STA mode configuration. In this mode will sometimes happen, that device (station) connected to WizFi360 SoftAP disconnects. Even when no messages are transmitted on both types of connection (neither SoftAP, nor STA).
I can see on my analyzer, that WizFi360 sends message +STA_DISCONNECTED:. And I have to reconnect the device manually.
When there is only SoftAP mode configured, this problem never happens.

Do somebody have similar problem?
What can cause this behavior?

Thank you for advice.
Juraj

## Replies

### Reply 1 by austin, 2021-07-01

Hello.

Let me check about this problem.

Thanks.
Best regards.

### Reply 2 by Juraj Stredansky, 2021-07-02

Hello Austin.
Thank you for response.
I sent you a private message.

Juraj

---

Source: https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/14279
