---
title: "io6Library error"
url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/14250"
markdown_url: "https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/14250/md"
type: "Forum topic"
category: "Ethernet Chips"
author: "phischl"
created: "2021-06-03T07:59:56+09:00"
last_activity: "2021-06-03T23:38:09+09:00"
language: "en"
views: 371
replies: 2
source: "WIZnet Makers forum (https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/)"
---

# io6Library error

## Question

Asked by phischl on 2021-06-03 in Ethernet Chips.

Hello,

I am trying to use the io6Library with the WIZ610io and a PIC24 in MPLAB X IDE but get following error:

io6Library-master/Internet/DHCP6/dhcpv6.c:177:10: error: ‘size’ redeclared as different kind of symbol

I haven’t changed anything in the files, I only added the functions in wizchip_conf.c as described on the github page.

Can someone please help me to fix this problem?

Thank you.

## Replies

### Reply 1 by phischl, 2021-06-03

I managed to fix this error by renaming “size” to “size2”.

Now I have an error saying “error: expected identifier or ‘(’ before ‘.’ token” at the struct _CS in the wizchip_conf.c file.

### Reply 2 by phischl, 2021-06-03 (in reply to reply 1)

Found the problem, _CS was defined in another file created by MPLAB X.

---

Source: https://maker.wiznet.io/forum/14250
